Tournament of Champions 12
Oct 23-25, 2019
323 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
How to Get a TOC Pass
- Complete 250 rounds on a Club Lucky machine between Jan 1 and Sep 30, 2020 (mandatory for all competitors). Please note: If you compete in IT's Events, Daily Contests and Invitationals, you will need to manually count these rounds and provide the number to Kim.
- Find out how your local operator plans to award their 3 passes and let them know you want to go.
- Win 1st or 2nd place in our Jan, Feb and Mar monthly contests.
- Put your name on the Wait List, as Club Lucky will have additional passes to award later in the year
- $60,000 prize pool, includes both singles and double events
- Payouts are not determined until close to the event, but you can view last year's payouts to get an idea.
Schedule & Check-In
Check in with Kim when you arrive, either in person or via text. If you are running late, please let Kim know.
You may begin qualifying as early as noon on Friday. Please see the schedule below for more details.
Friday Oct 23 - Open Qualifying
Noon to 11pm: 5 Course Qualifyier (qualify early and be done on Friday!)
Saturday Oct 24 - Qualifying & Doubles
9am to 1pm: 5 Course Qualifier (finish up any last qualifying)
2pm to 11pm: A/B Doubles Event (A/B is determined by qualifying scores)
Sunday Oct 25 - Singles
9am to finish: Purple Bracket
10am to finish: Gold Bracket
We should be done late afternoon.
- $3 games
- 2020 courses
Hotels in Madison tend to fill up quickly on fall weekends and then rates increase. Book early!
Clarion Suites at Alliant Energy Center - room block info coming soon!
2110 Rimrock Road
Madison, WI 53713
Free shuttle to and from the Pitcher’s Pub, 7a – 10p.
Super 8 Madison South nearby:
Other hotels within a few miles of Pitcher’s Pub:
- Must have a TOC 12 pass
- Must complete at least 250 18-hole games on a Club Lucky GT between Jan 1 – Sep 30, 2020
- Each player will compete in both the Doubles event and Singles event
Passes to Compete
- A TOC pass will be awarded to 1st and 2nd places in the January, February and March monthly contests.
- Remaining passes will be awarded by your local Club Lucky operator. Ask your operator how to get a pass.
- Club Lucky will also have additional passes. Add your name to the Wait List.
- All TOC 12 passes are non-transferable. If you cannot use your pass, return it to your operator or Club Lucky so it can be awarded to the next person.