A BIG Congratulations to TOC 11 Champ Mark Stenmark (Suqit, Houston, TX) & purple bracket Champ Todd Clarke (Bakon, Newark, DE)! 🎉
It was a great event, thank you all for coming! And thank you to those who pitched in to help at any given time … it really does take a village and we appreciate the Club Lucky golfer community!
Doubles A/B event begins tomorrow at 2p central and brackets can be followed here:
Gold Bracket on Sunday
Purple Bracket on Sunday
Oct 18-20, 2019
323 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
- $62,000 prize pool, includes both singles and double events
- Payouts are not determined until close to the event, but you can view last year’s payouts to get an idea.
Schedule & Check-In
Check in with Kim when you arrive, either in person or via text. If you are running late, please let Kim know.
You may begin qualifying as early as noon on Friday. Please see the schedule below for more details.
Friday Oct 18 – Open Qualifying
Noon to 11pm: 5 Course Qualifyier (qualify early and be done on Friday!)
Saturday Oct 19 – Qualifying & Doubles
9am to 1pm: 5 Course Qualifier (finish up any last qualifying)
2pm to 11pm: A/B Doubles Event (A/B is determined by qualifying scores)
Sunday Oct 20 – Singles
9am to finish: Purple Bracket
10am to finish: Gold Bracket
We should be done late afternoon.
- $3 games
- 2020 courses
Hotels in Madison tend to fill up quickly on fall weekends and then rates increase. Book early! We have a room block at the nearest hotel, Clarion Suites.
Clarion Suites at Alliant Energy Center
2110 Rimrock Road
Madison, WI 53713
Free shuttle to and from the Pitcher’s Pub, 7a – 10p.
$134 thru the > Club Lucky room block. Room block expires September 19, 2019.
$112 and up thru ChoiceHotels. Lowest price is for Queen bed. Register as a Choice Hotels member for free, and then choose member pricing when you pull up the Clarion Suites availability. Prices are subject to change.
Super 8 Madison South nearby:
Other hotels within a few miles of Pitcher’s Pub:
How to Get a TOC Pass
- Complete 250 rounds on a Club Lucky machine between Jan 1 and Sep 30, 2019 (mandatory for all competitors). Please note: IT’s Events, Daily Contests and Invitationals do not count.
- Find out how your local operator plans to award their pass and let them know you want to go.
- Find someone who has a pass and needs to find someone to bring along – Each pass includes 2 competitors with no more than one Master player (about 27 handicap or better)
- Win 1st or 2nd place in our Jan, Feb and Mar monthly contests.
- Put your name on a list as available by contacting Kim at Club Lucky
- Must have a TOC 11 pass, which includes entry for 2 competitors
- Must complete at least 250 18-hole games on a Club Lucky GT between Jan 1 – Sep 30, 2019
- Only 1 Master level player per pass (it’s ok to have 2 B players on a pass)
- Players with a handicap of 27 or better are considered Masters
- Each player must compete in both the Doubles event and Singles event
Passes to Compete
- A TOC pass will be awarded to 1st and 2nd places in the January, February and March monthly contests.
- Remaining passes will be awarded by your local Club Lucky operator. Ask your operator how to get a pass.
- Each pass covers includes 2 entries. If you are awarded a pass, you must bring another competitor with you.
- No more than one Master player per pass. A Master is based on handicap of 27 or better. For the Doubles event, you will not be paired with the person you brought on your pass – A/B teams will be determined using qualifying scores.
- If you have a TOC 11 pass, and need help finding someone to bring along, contact us.
- All TOC 11 passes are non-transferable. If you cannot use your pass, return it to your operator or Club Lucky so it can be awarded to the next person.